- Since 1998, MOST has awarded more than $23 million in scholarships to over 3,500 students in prekindergarten through grade 12.
- For the 2021-22 school year, MOST granted $1,038,452 to 375 students attending 43 partner schools
- Average scholarship award: $2,769 (for students in PK3 through grade 12)
- Average tuition per student: $11,016 (not including financial aid from schools)
- Average annual MOST family income: $43,242
- MOST is the only privately funded school-choice program in the Mid-South.